Are you thinking of fun things to do with your boyfriend? Something unique and the two of you are new to it and that it will probably put a smile on bot of you? Well, we've compiled a list of sure fire winners...So enjoy.
1) Prior to a date...stake out a nice secluded location near a park, beach, lake, rose garden, or "special place"...and leave a single stem rose along with a letter telling your sweetie how much they mean to you. After you're done with dinner, take your date to the special place where the rose and letter are. Let them find it.
2) Take your sweetie back to where the two of you first met or had your first kiss. Take along a video camera and interview them about that first day.
3) Take a trip to the beach or lake and have a picnic by the water. Afterwards, take a long walk along the shore. When the sun starts to set...throw down a blanket and watch it as you're sitting side by side.
4) Tell your sweetie that you've planned a surprise date. Instruct them to show up at your house dressed to impress at a certain time.
5) Pretend you're an old married couple. Go to the grocery store together and buy ingredients for the full course meal the two of you are going to make. After dinner, you two will wash the dishes. Then, you guys can snuggle up on the couch and watch rented movies.
6) A treasure hunt with you as the treasure. Tell your sweetie to meet you at a pre-arranged location (but don't tell them what they're about to do). When they get there...have a letter or note waiting for them that explains the treasure hunt. Give them directions that lead to the next clue. Do this about 4-5 times. Leave lollipops and chocolate kisses and gifts at each location. When they finally get to you, be waiting with a rose some romantic gifts for him. After this...take them out to dinner or lunch at their favorite restaurant.
7) Make a photo album of yourselves. Get all decked out in your best clothes and go to your town's landmarks and have passersby take your picture. Get the film developed in double exposures at a one hour photolab. Take the pictures and make his and hers photo albums.
8) Drive-in movie. Though they're hard to find...track one down.
9) Pretend you're a savvy swinging couple. Get dressed up: her in a dress....him in a coat and tie. Have dinner at a posh or fancy restaurant. Afterwards, go for a romantic walk in a local rose garden.
You'll probably enjoy all these fun things do with your boyfriend. Just remember that the main things you can give your relationship is time. That is the primary key to a long relationship ahead.