Monday

Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend - Funny But Sweet

Boys do get a lot of chance to hit up sweet talk pick up lines on girls that they like. They always use that to get their names, number and attention. Then hook up and be together in a relationship later. Or better yet, they use with their girlfriend so that their girlfriends will be flattered and will like that common sense they give in. I think we girls, should have our fair chance of uttering up cheesy pick up line too. Anyway, it is a new generation today and girls can now approach guys. and they can also make their boyfriends laugh.

So here are some sweet things to say to your boyfriend or future boyfriend - cheesy pickup line edition. Hope you'll enjoy!!

1. Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here.

2. You look almost perfect...the only thing I can see that's wrong is your lips...
They're not touching mine.

3.So, I finally found you…the girl of my dreams

4. Your name must be cheerios... because you seem healthy for my heart.

5. You Dropped something - "My jaw"

6. You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall...
is fall in love with me.

7. Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone. Can you check it?
Its just that...your numbers not in it.

8. Help!! There's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you.

9. Do you have a Band aid? Cos I just scraped my knee falling for you.

10. I hope you know CPR because you take my breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment