There are probably so much things to do with your boyfriend. Especially when you've gone to the best friend stages first before leaping on to having a relationship. So why do you need to read this article if you have a lot of things to do with your boyfriend?
Well, the first reason is, you probably just know each other and have love at first site, and don't know so many things about each other. Then you need to know what really interest each other and think of ways to enjoy the day. You probably have a thing or two that you both enjoy doing, so do not fear.
The second is that, you have so many things in common and you don't know what will you do first. And the last is, you have been in the relationship too long and you want something new. To bring the spark back into your love.
So here are some sweet ideas for boyfriend that you can do.
• Make sure you know what the other person likes doing. You should of course be getting to know or already know this person fairly well, but be sure you know what they enjoy doing.
• If money is an issue for you and your boyfriend or girlfriend don't be shy to say so. The person you're dating should be with you for who you are, not your money. So let them know you'd like to find things to do together that aren't costly.
• Ask them for ideas of things they enjoy doing that don't cost money. You may be surprised to find out that your boyfriend or girlfriend already has hobbies that don't cost money that you can enjoy with them.
• If neither of you can come up with ideas of things to do that don't cost money, look up local events in your community. Often your city will put on festivals, outdoor concerts, or other such activities for free that are fun to attend with someone you already know.
• Find a local homeless shelter or animal society that you can volunteer at. Volunteering your time with your boyfriend or girlfriend will not only give you something to do, it will give back to your community. There are lots of places to volunteer your time, check online for places in your area.
• Go to the park. Most cities are full of beautiful parks that you already pay for with your tax dollars. Enjoy the outdoors, don't be afraid to be a kid again. Walk, swing, or just chill in the grass if you don't like just hanging in the grass then have a romantic picnic at the park.
• Don't underestimate the fun you can have just hanging out at your house. Learn to cook something cheap together. Or watch a movie at home instead of paying the big bucks for seeing a movie at the theater(you can even rent movies for free from your local library, most city libraries offer large selections especially if you request a certain movie in advance).
• Donate blood together, again giving back to the community around you will create quality memories with the person you're dating.
Remember that you’re spending time with this person because of who they are. What you do together doesn't matter as much as if you are paying attention to them, enjoying their company, and being their friend. Quality time comes from the attitude you have toward the person you're with.