Monday

Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend - Twilight Saga Style


The "Twilight SAGA" had hit the world by storms. It's breaking box office records as well as book bestsellers too. But more than that, It hits the hearts of millions of girls straight on the center. I myself is one of its followers due to the author's creativity of bringing the old story "Boyfriend and Bestfriend Rivalry" to a new level. But what does the Twilight SAGA have that the others don't have? It is because it is written in the environment of the new generation (with Edward Cullen saying you can google it) while its script is full of romantic lines that can be derive from the old history of romantic novels.

So if you are looking for sweet things to say to your boyfriend? Try to read those twilight SAGA books you have again and you'll discover a bunch of pickup lines you can use. Here are just some of my Favorite romantic lines from the Twilight SAGA books. Enjoy!!

Twilight Book

Your scent is like a drug to me. It's like you're my own personal brand of Heroine.
- Edward, Twilight

For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet
- Edward, Twilight

I Promise to love You Forever- Every Single Day of Forever.
- Edward, Twilight

Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something.
- Bella, Twilight

I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn’t that enough?
- bella, Twilight

I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
- Edward, Twilight

Bella: I've dream about being a vampire.
Edward: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
- Edward and Bella, Twilight

Today is the first and last day of forever.
- Edward, Twilight

Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.
- Edward, Twilight

He was a different Edward than the one I had known. And I felt all the more besotted by him. It would cause me physical pain to be separated from him now.
- Bella, Twilight

I could talk to him forever, never sleeping, never leaving his side.
- Bella, Twilight

About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
- Bella, Twilight


New Moon Book

Where you are is the right place for me. You’re the very best part of my life.
- Bella, New Moon

Only you could be more important than what I wanted… what I needed. What I want and need is to be with you, and I know I’ll never be strong enough to leave again. I have too many excuses to stay — thank heaven for that
- Edward, New Moon

You're not asleep and you're not dead. I'm here and I love you. I have always loved you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind every second that I was away.
- Edward, New Moon

“Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars — points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.”
- Edward, New Moon

Eclipse Book
Most people fall in and out of love many times in their lives. It was just that I’d seen Sam with Emily, and I couldn’t imagine him with someone else. The way he looked at her… well, it reminded me of a look I’d seen sometimes in Edward’s eyes — when he was looking at me.
- Bella, Eclipse

I don’t want to be happy with anyone but him.
- Bella, Eclipse

You can’t make me go somewhere you won’t be. That’s my definition of hell.
- Bella, Eclipse

You may be brave enough or strong enough to live without me, if that’s what’s best. But I could never be that self-sacrificing. I have to be with you. It’s the only way I can live.
- Bella, Eclipse

Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?
- Edward, Eclipse

I'll be back so soon you won't have time to miss me.
- Edward, Eclipse

You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours.
- Edward, Eclipse

He’s like a drug for you, Bella. I see that you can’t live without him now. It’s too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun.
- Jacob, Eclipse

It’s not like love at first sight, really. It’s more like… gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it’s not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her… You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that’s a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother.
- Jacob, Eclipse

But I’ll never see anyone else, Bella. I only see you. Even when I close my eyes and try to see something else.
- Jacob, Eclipse

Breaking Dawn Book

Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.
- Bella, Breaking Dawn

Do you want me to sing to you? I’ll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away.
- Edward, Breaking Dawn

If there's one thing that I absolutely love about the Twilight SAGA is it's unfailing lines that touches my heart as well as my boyfriend's heart (would you believe that?). It is indeed a source of sweet things to say to your boyfriend that will make his heart melt without being too cheesy. Try to use these lines with your boyfriend and he'll surely love you whether he is a twilight fan or not. These kinds of movie brought back the love to all youth, so I salute the Twilight SAGA for doing a great job!!

And our favorite twilight quote that had been included on the top list of Romantic quotes in a movies according to movie crtitics would be:

"Keep my heart safe, I've left it with you" - Edward, Eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment